Friday, June 6, 2008

Free Lanacing

The purpose of this blog is to share interesting ideas I have found in American professional publications dealing with the teaching of English at all levels, elementary, secondary and college.

Topic: “Niche” Free Lancing

Title: “Find Good Pay in a ‘Hidden’ Niche.” Brian Hill. The Writer (June 2008), 41-42.

Summary: The author suggests that there is a lucrative market in writing business plans. He says that when entrepreneurs write business plans, they have the following problems: “Lack of clarity; grammar, spelling, punctuation and mathematical errors; incompleteness; wordiness; disorganization/lack of focus.” A good writer can do it for them.

Comments: I am always amazed when someone comes up with a new idea for making money through writing. I always respond by saying, “Why didn’t I think of that?” I never do. Sigh! RayS.

No comments:

Post a Comment